Come and thrive at The Ideas Hatchery - a creative consultancy that helps people feel like they belong to a culture, place or tribe. Our mission is to deliver 5000 Belonging Projects by 2030 in Australia, positively impacting employees, tenants/residents, families and local communities.
WHAT WE DO
We craft magnetic brands. By discovering, articulating and promoting what makes a brand unique (its value proposition), we help business leaders attract, engage and retain the right type of customers, clients and talent. For over a decade we've helped companies such as AGL, Bankwest, Rheem, Allianz, Law Partners, ISPT, Investa, CBRE, Bayer, Grays Wine, HCA Home, Roche Pharmaceuticals, CXC, ING and Allianz create a greater sense of belonging through branding.
WHO WE ARE
Join our growing team, including a Brand Strategist, Creative Director and Client Solutions consultants PLUS a close-knit collaborative network of researchers, designers, copywriters, photographers and videographers. We work remotely, with no permanent office and catch up regularly via videoconferencing, workshops, client meetings and brainstorms. We live our values and share our wins weekly, view leadership as a behaviour not a title and see failure as our greatest teacher.
Our values which help guide our best selves and make work meaningful:
• Hatch joyful experiences
• Create belonging
• Live your passion
• Keep learning
• Nurture healthy habits
ABOUT THE ROLE
Starting initially with an ad-hoc, project-by-project trial period, with the opportunity to expand to a contract, this role is key to our growth in 2020. Hours are flexible over the course of a 5-day week (Monday-Friday), however should mostly align with our business hours of 9am-5pm. Ideally suited to someone available 5 days a week looking to grow an existing client base. Looking at a mid-September start. This is a freelance role based at your home, however there will be regular opportunities to connect with colleagues and clients. You will need your own ABN, computer, Adobe Creative Cloud software, internet connection and mobile phone.
You will enjoy.....
• Collaborating with experienced Creative Director
• Working on diverse projects such as branding, brochures, websites and video graphics.
• Design background in property, retail and/or employment marketing may be advantageous
• Sydney-based role, (Inner West would be advantageous)
• Hourly rate negotiable, based on experience
You will bring.....
• High-calibre of skills in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
(competency in After Effects is advantageous but not necessary)
• A great eye for detail and layout, can-do attitude and the potential to bring conceptual ideas to the table
Check out some of our successful projects and client testimonials at www.theideashatchery.com.au
Ready to belong?
To successfully apply please send through:
1. A 60sec (max) video telling us why you’d be perfect for this role.
2. Send your video via a wetransfer.com link and include a copy of your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By Friday 28th August, 2020.